CenterSquare Software, LLC. Terms and Conditions
The following terms apply to all Pages on CenterSquare Software, LLC. You are responsible for ensuring that your Page complies with all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations.
- A Page for a brand, entity (place or organization), or public figure may be administered only by an authorized representative of that brand, entity (place or organization) or public figure (an “official Page”).
- Content posted to your page is public and viewable by everyone who can see the Page and has downloaded the CenterSquare App.
- Page Management
- Name Changes and Merges
Name changes and merges must not result in a misleading or unintended connection and must not substantially change the Page’s subject matter. Additionally, you must not request a name change or merge that would result in re-categorizing a product Page to a brand Page, a generic or opinion Page to a brand Page, or a Group to a Page.
- Collection of Data
- If you collect content and information directly from users, you will make it clear that you (and not CenterSquare Software, LLC.) are collecting it, and you will provide notice about and obtain user consent for your use of the content and information that you collect. Regardless of how you obtain content and information from users, you are responsible for securing all necessary permissions to reuse their content and information.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access CenterSquare Software, LLC., using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- Don’t use information obtained from a person’s interaction with your call-to-action for any purpose other than to provide the service associated with the call-to-action. If you want to use this information for any other purpose, first obtain a person’s explicit consent.
III. Page Features
- Branded Content on Pages
- Branded content must comply with our Branded Content Policies.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including by ensuring that you provide all necessary disclosures to people using CenterSquare Software, LLC., such as any disclosures needed to indicate the commercial nature of content posted by you.
All logos are public. This means that anyone who visits your Page will be able to see your logo. Logos can't be deceptive, misleading, or infringe on anyone else's copyright.
If you create an offer using CenterSquare Software, LLC’s offer creation tool, the following policies apply:
- You must clearly and prominently disclose any restrictions on your offer (such as expiration date or limitations on redemption).
- You are solely responsible for improper redemption, fraud, disputes or other issues that arise from the distribution and/or redemption of your offer.
iii. If your offer may be redeemed at a merchant not operated by you, it is your sole responsibility to communicate with the merchant and ensure they honor your offer.
iiii. You are responsible for ensuring that your offer complies with these terms and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. Offers are subject to many regulations (such as alcohol discounts and offers marketed to minors) and if you are not certain that your offer complies with applicable law, consult with an expert.
- If you use CenterSquare Software, LLC. to communicate or administer a promotion (ex: a contest or sweepstakes), you are responsible for the lawful operation of that promotion, including:
- The official rules;
- Offer terms and eligibility requirements (ex: age and residency restrictions); and
- Compliance with applicable rules and regulations governing the promotion and all prizes offered (ex: registration and obtaining necessary regulatory approvals)
- Promotions on CenterSquare Software, LLC. must include the following:
- A complete release of CenterSquare Software, LLC. by each entrant or participant.
- Acknowledgement that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, CenterSquare Software, LLC.
- Promotions may be administered on Pages or within apps on CenterSquare Software, LLC.
- Page Content
- Pages promoting the private sale of regulated goods or services (including firearms, alcohol, tobacco, or adult products) must restrict access to a minimum age of 18.
- Pages that promote or facilitate online gambling, games of skill or lotteries, including online casino, sports books, bingo, or poker, are only allowed in specific countries with prior authorization from CenterSquare Software, LLC.
- Pages must not promote the sale of prescription pharmaceuticals. Pages for online pharmacies may be permitted with prior approval from CenterSquare Software, LLC.
- Pages must not contain false, misleading, fraudulent, or deceptive claims or content.
- Don't include third party products, brands or sponsors within your Page's cover photo or profile picture.
- When sharing a third party link from your Page, don’t edit any elements of the post preview.
4.Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on CenterSquare Software, LLC.
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with CenterSquare Software, LLC. (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you publish content, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of CenterSquare Software, LLC., to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and logo picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about CenterSquare Software, LLC., but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep CenterSquare Software, LLC. safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep CenterSquare Software, LLC. safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on CenterSquare Software, LLC.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access CenterSquare Software, LLC., using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on CenterSquare Software, LLC.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use CenterSquare Software, LLC. to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of CenterSquare Software, LLC., such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other CenterSquare Software, LLC. functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this statement or our policies.